It's Monday, and I'm broke. I think the cat in this pic has more spending money than I do right now, lol! But, the bills are paid, we have a roof over our heads and God will provide the rest when I need it. It's just such a hard adjustment living on only one paycheck though.
So, worked my butt of this weekend to get some things accomplished. The knitting is well on it's way to being done, probably by Thursday. Thursday was the goal. Was caught up on the reading in Thessalonians, but missed the chapter reading yesterday. Will make that up today. The studying. Well, it's going so much slower than I anticipated. The first part of the chapter seems to be a lot of Paul's prayers. This is taking me more time than I expected. I've worked on it a few hours each day and I'm only on page 3. But, I've gotten 3 of the prayers done and some random verses to, so it's an accomplishment, just doesn't seem like it. So much for the 10 pages a day plan, lol! It might be the end of March by the time I get through all this. I'm ok with that though because this is the chapter the thesis is on. I figure, the slower, the better.Basically caught up with the laundry and the cleaning. Did some really fast hit and miss on Saturday after my friend called and said they were coming, lol. Food shopped on Sunday. Can't believe how much I spent and just about everything I bought was on sale. The bottom of the shopping cart wasn't even full. Geez!!
Went to church yesterday. Service went really fast. Church was over in 45 minutes. That's rare, usually it lasts about an hour and a half. Sermon was fast and neither one of the elders seem to slow things down. Ok, makes up for the longer services. And it was sssooooooo hot in there!! It's cold outside, but that was just way to much heat for such a small room. Need to open some door a little to circulate the heat!Hubby's sisters interview was this morning. Don't know how it went, I'll find out tonight when I talk to hubby. If all went well, they are going to get her ticket today. I really hope she gets on the same flight, or an earlier one.
It's been super cold here again. The temps are in the 20's but with the wind chills it's feeling like single digits. It looks deceiving. The sun is shining and you think it's milder than it really is. Talk about another major snow storm in the middle of the week. It's looking like we will miss the worst of it, but the areas that have already gotten hit hard, might be hit hard again. I've been thought winters like that and they are no fun.
Need to take care of the cats needs, since she's sitting here waiting so patiently, and then off to work!
1 comment:
hope all 's well with you today.
Post a Comment