Can you tell I'm getting tired of all this snow outside my window? On my deck. In my driveway. On my boots? I'm really tired of having to wear boots all the time and shaking the excess snow off them before I get in the car, go in my house, or walk in to work. But, I'm glad we are just getting a few inches at a time instead of a huge dumping of it all at once, like in past years.Hubby left for India last night. I got a call this morning before I went to work that he was leaving the airport. His flight took off on time and went well. He says it's not to cold or to foggy in India. That's good because he has a 6 hour drive from the airport to his families village. I can't help but be uneasy about him being on the roads, especially in the dense fog.
His sister has her interview on Monday. Once she knows for sure she will be getting a visa, they are going to go and book her flight on the same one hubby is on. A friend of mine told me if it's done early enough, that there will be room for her. I sure hope so. His arrival date is March 12. It's a Friday so he will have the weekend to recuperate before going back to work. And I'll have him somewhat to myself for the weekend to, lol!
It seemed like January was such a long month, even with preparing for him to go. I'm glad it's finally over. February is a short month, compared to January. I'm hoping this trip of his goes fast. Missing him already.
Going to go knit tonight because I need the socialization. Didn't go to Bible study last night because I was just so tired, and the driveway hadn't been plowed when I went by around 5 pm. Went by this morning and it was plowed, salted, and sanded. Oh well, there's always next week. The realization that today is Thursday is finally sinking in. I feel like it's earlier in the week than it is. I'm hoping to stay occupied this weekend so I don't miss hubby to much. The first few days are so hard. After that things do get better. I can't call hubby until Saturday night because he wants to sleep and he forgot to get me calling cards. He says this morning when I asked about a number to reach him at, that he has 2 or 3 calling cards in his wallet. Then he kind of giggles and says he forgot to give them to me, lol. Glad he figured that out because I was getting ready to tell him I can't get them out of his wallet because it's with him.
That's it for now, time to get my knitting ready to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment