Friday, February 5, 2010

Almost the end..............

The realization that today is Friday is kicking in. Better late than not at all, right? So, in a few hours my weekend will officially start. I don't have any specific plans so I think I'm going to take today to try and make the best of my 2 days off. There are things I want to do like, the knitting. I'm getting to the point where I want this thing finished because I'm ready to move on. Then there's laundry, always laundry, right? And school, have the last few pages to read, then on to the next. I'm feeling like I need to actually accomplish something with this weekend. Maybe because so many weekends have been full, I haven't gotten to really do any of my stuff. Then, I want to just relax to. Now sure how that might work out for me.

Went to knit last night and was totally miserable. So miserable that I left early. For some reason those folding chairs were really bothering my back. When I left the house I had stomach pains and thought it was from not eating anything. To late to eat so I thought I would wait until after knitting and have something small there. Had only half a cup of tea and it felt like it was going to come back up, so time to go. When I got home I realized I was so bloated and it was probably gas that was my problem. Well, I suffered most of the night. I managed to eat about half a piece of toast, which helped with some of the pain, but, around midnight I finally got some relief and some good sleep. Not sure what caused that, but going to watch what I eat the next few days because I don't want a repeat of that! This morning, I'm just tired and moving slow. Considered calling off work, but, unless I'm so sick that I can't move, I have to go. Only one income right now and I need the money. I keep telling myself it's only a few hours, it's only a few hours. Packed soup and crackers for lunch. Have to push the fluids today to. The youngest had made plans to go to the movies tonight, so I have to go back out later tonight. Twice as a matter of fact, once to take him and back out to get him. Like I really want to. Maybe as the day goes on I'll get more energy, who knows, because I don't have it now!

I'm so missing hubby already.

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Hope Goga arrived in India safely.The weather has improved so he won 't have a problem driving.

How your eldest doing?

Lucy said...

We are supposed to get snow tomorrow and in to Monday. It is in the lower 40's and melting but if the forecast is right the temperature is going to drop like a rock for most of next week.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.