Monday, August 3, 2009

Feeling overwhelmed

One day down and 4 more to go, lol. This morning was a very early morning, and now I'm so tired. I had to get the stuff that hubby needed to work on the sun room roof this morning. Before dropping the oldest at work by 8:30 because he knew what we needed. I was up at 7:30, the oldest wasn't. By 7:55 I went and work the kid up and out the door we went. He had me irritated because his alarm was just ringing away! Well, it turns out we didn't get enough stuff so tomorrow morning I have to go back and do the same thing all over again! Plus, since the pick up didn't make it to the shop today hubby took my car and I have to drop the pick up at the station for the fool by 9:30 am. I just hate those hit the ground running days.


I had some errands to run for my temp lady today, but since we ran late I did it after work. I also had to pick up the exercise equipment and go food shopping. The fool had the pickup so he went with me to get the exercise equipment and I went and did my temp lady's errands and then food shopped. Boy, was the food store packed!! Hopefully tomorrow the truck will get into the shop.


Got home to find hubby and the youngest on the roof. Hubby worked early and then when the fool got back, hubby came home and did the roof. I think that man is probably just about as tired as I am lately. Then on Wednesday, since I'll be in town, hubby decided he wanted another pair of shoes to send over for a relative. Since the sale is buy one get one, I told him to make sure he didn't need yet another pair. Don't want to run back again on Thursday. So he's going to call his sister tonight. I have a crock pot meal planned for Wednesday nights dinner, glad I do. I'm thinking I'm going to be way to tired to cook when I get home. So glad we had leftovers for dinner tonight. Hubby even took some.


My temp lady was talking to me this morning about my staying on with her. Permanently. I myself really don't have a problem with this, but the woman who is on vacation might. I told her if she wanted me to stay on she had to talk to the office. I'm staying out of this and it will be the office's decision, not mine. I've worked with this woman who is on vacation and well...............she's not the nicest person when it comes to work. She feels she has to work 5 to 6 days a week, at least 16 hours a day. If the office has something else for her to fill in this time, then she might give it up. Otherwise, probably not. So we'll see what happens. As tired as I am all the time, I must be crazy to actually consider taking this!


Well, I need to get some work done here before I go into my veggative state for the night.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hi Madison rest well

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.