Sunday, August 30, 2009

My poor achin back

No church today. Woke up with a back ache. No way I can sit comfortably and quiet in a pew if I can't sit in a chair in my house comfortably. I do think it's time to turn the mattress since hubby has been waking with a back ache to.


Got all my tomatoes taken care of yesterday. Went to lay down and it went all down hill from there. Just started feeling bad. I know I only got about 5 hours of sleep the night before, but I felt fine when I got up. My stomach was upset and I was tired and ache all over. I went to bed around 9 pm. I thought maybe a warm shower would help and some food. Had soup and grilled cheese. Didn't help, so went to bed. Got up around 9:30 this morning. I feel better, just my back hurts so. I much prefer a back ache to a upset stomach. Think I'm just going to laze around today and have hubby put the oil on my back when he gets up.


It' been really nice temp wise here lately. Cool nights and comfortable days. The youngest has been working his way through the house rearranging the rooms. He started in his bedroom, then him and his brother did the sun room. I asked him to do that since the roof is now fixed. Then he rearranged my stuff on the counter tops in the kitchen and Friday he worked on the living room. Today he wants to attack the small bedroom with the computer and my sewing machine. Have at it child, lol! He knows I'll never get around to it.

I'm being kicked out. See if I can find someplace to sit where my back doesn't hurt so.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I do hope your back ache gets better, Madison. I can sympathize with you. One problem I have is that I am older, and it doesn't stop with just the back ache. I think there is something going around because I sure felt rotten for several days, but I am back to my old self now, and in that case it is literally old. Take care. We turned our mattress and it helped.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.