Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How odd

Sunday night I had to go out to get milk so the station had milk for morning coffee. It was warm outside so I had the windows down in the car. Pulled in next to a car with a guy sitting in it talking on the phone. Not really paying much attention to him. What I noticed was the cover for the tail light missing as I pulled out.

Next day I'm driving back from the station and I see this car sitting on the side of the road with a guy talking on the phone. Noticed the back of it and as I passed I realized this was the same guy from the night before. Ok, must be local.

Today I'm driving home from work and going through a speed trap and knew there was a trooper in front of me. I like to get as much space between myself and them, always. So, I take my time and it seems the trooper is to. After we get out of the trap, the car behind me decided to pass me. Fine with me. Well, it's the same car from the past 2 days. As he's driving past, I notice he has as child in the back seat. He's talking on the phone with one hand and the other hand is hanging out the drivers window. The thing that crosses my mind is, how is this guy driving his car if both hands are occupied? Made me glad he was in front of me then.


How weird is that to see this same guy three days in a row?

2 comments:

Amrita said...

new guy on the block ha...ha

Lucy said...

I would wonder the same thing you do. I just can not believe how right on your title to your bog is. It has taken so many years to watch all the changes in my life but what I find so disturbing is the increasing violence and so many really young people, ruining their lives before they even get started.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.