Saturday, August 15, 2009

Not a day for me to be outside

The heat and humidity have arrived! Along with poor air quality today. Went outside intending on going into Htown, but decided against it since the short time I was out breathing was starting to get hard. Hubby changed his mind and decided he wanted to do to Staples in Htown tomorrow so why go to Htown today and tomorrow to? Today is our towns community day. Always, always seems to fall on the hottest, most humid day in the month. He expects the station to be busy because of it. If he changes his mind tomorrow about going to Htown, then I can always take a ride tomorrow night and drop my time sheet at the office. Went instead to the IGA we have right here in town to get the few things I need. I could have gone to Htown and gotten them cheaper, but didn't feel like it. I got everything, but the one main thing I need for the salsa. Lime juice. Oh well, guess we're making salsa without it. This is what happens when you make a list and never take it out of your purse in the store. The pollen count must be high to because I'm sneezing like crazy since I've been outside. Time to start taking more of the honey/lemon mixture.

Came home to find the cat on my counter top. Spoke mean to her and she's gone and hidden. Probably for the day, lol. She was in my bed this morning so I'm forgiven some, but not completely. I can't stand to see a cat walk all over counter tops and stuff. I just gave the kitchen a good cleaning last night to! I allow the cat to lay on the coffee tables and the furniture, since we don't eat off those surfaces and she doesn't use her claws on them. The only room that is off limits is the kitchen, why does she have to push it?

Well, I'm off to start my salsa and then enjoy the rest of my day relaxing in the cool air.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.