These are the flowers that were damaged during the torrential downpours we've had here in the past 48 hours. The gladiolas and the lilies were broken from the rain so the youngest took them in add added flowers from the flower beds to make a nice bouquet.This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
August
(19)
- The time has come..............
- My poor achin back
- Off to a good start
- Longggggggg day
- Unsettled morning
- Feeling out of it
- Looking forward to the weekend
- Not much
- Not a day for me to be outside
- I think I've finally lost it
- One down one to go
- Over the hump
- How odd
- Heat and humidity
- Ho hum day
- Oh my!!!!!
- Feeling overwhelmed
- So much for my plans...............
- A whole bunch of nothing
-
▼
August
(19)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.











1 comment:
Very attractive lilies and gladioliis. Ours will come later in the year. Your surroundings are very plasant.... the mountains in the distance.I 'd love to live near the mountains.
Post a Comment