For a day that started out kind of rough, it did get better as it went on. Only problem is it just went to fast, lol. I asked hubby why my work days can't go as fast as this day went. Hubby informed me that he is probably leaving for India the end of February. If someone can work for him, if it doesn't interfere with the fools plans, who also says he has to go to, and if he can get the money together. Well, at least I got more notice this time that I did last time. He says it will be for 30 days. I told him to stress the 30 days to his cousin who will probably be making the arrangements for him. Last year the 30 days was 6 weeks which became over 9 weeks. I didn't appreciate that.
Well, I finally did it. I signed up for a class today. Online. I should be getting my books in the next week or so. That also means that I will be getting a new printer. We have to take the car to the shop next week for an oil change and have them check for a power steering leak. I think it's my car, not sure. There's spots where I usually park so don't think it's the truck. Anyway, since we will be in town we will go looking for a new printer. Hubby can't fix the one I have now and no one I've asked knows anyone who can. The normal response is it's less hassle to buy new. Printers are very hard to get apart. Seems like a total waste to me, but the only thing I can do with mine now is scan to the computer. I guess they aren't made to last very long, like everything else these days.
But I'm really excited about this course, it's work at your own pace. Great for me, I can take a day or two to do other things and not feel stressed about missing a deadline or anything. I''ve been playing around on the computer most of the day today just looking for different things. Spent way to much time on the computer, guess I'm making up for lost time, lol. I was looking for something specific and I'm amazed at just how much there is out there. I was really good, I only bought one thing to, lol.
The youngest is all happy that his one day of school is finished for the week. I'm sure by Wednesday I'll be wishing for this week to end, lol.
Hubby was telling me about something he saw on his news yesterday. This just happened the day before in an neighboring country. There is a law over there about what the length of your pants should be if you're a man. Someone didn't follow that particular law and lost his life because of it. I won't go into the barbaric details, but he was singled out based on his particular religion. There is an predominant religion in that country, which he didn't follow. Hubby said seeing that really bothered him. Things like that happen in his own country, he grew up with that going on, but it just made him realize that nothings changed, and probably won't.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
January
(23)
- Ho hum day
- Just to much
- What a day!
- More snow and ice on the way
- Not such a bad day
- Sunday
- End of the work week
- There's a cat fish in my tank
- lifesalearningprocess
- Nothings getting done today
- Random thoughts
- Saturday
- The weekend has to be better
- A cold Wednesday
- Glad this day is almost over!!
- Taking a break
- Snowed in
- Not likin' this day
- Why, why, why
- Short day
- Yet another snow day!
- This and that
- Feeling better
-
▼
January
(23)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
2 comments:
Where is you hubby from originally?
There are many things I 'should' do but I am lazy with the cold weather in WI with the sub zero air temps right now. I should read more bible and other books, but I like to visit my friends via email.
Thank you for the great insightful comments on 'Tom's Journal.'
Warm Regards,
Tom S
tschuckman@aol.com
Disabled Vietnam Veteran: 68-70.
we are iced in and let me tell you having all the kids home is a real pain they are crouchy hang in there girl and get a lexmark all in one they are cheap and the ink don't cost a fortune .
hugs
Sherry
Post a Comment