Kids are home yet again today. The ground is snow covered, but I think it's sleeting. I hear something hitting the windows. Since there' no school the oldest has to go to work. I put him to work scraping the car, lol. I know there's lots of ice under all that snow.
Hubby's still sick and refusing to let me make an appt for him with the doc. He's had a sore throat for more than a week now. I do think he has a cold, you can hear it in his voice, but I still think he should be seen, just in case.
Wow, it's time for me to leave for work. I thought I had more time than that. Guess I'll write later.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
January
(23)
- Ho hum day
- Just to much
- What a day!
- More snow and ice on the way
- Not such a bad day
- Sunday
- End of the work week
- There's a cat fish in my tank
- lifesalearningprocess
- Nothings getting done today
- Random thoughts
- Saturday
- The weekend has to be better
- A cold Wednesday
- Glad this day is almost over!!
- Taking a break
- Snowed in
- Not likin' this day
- Why, why, why
- Short day
- Yet another snow day!
- This and that
- Feeling better
-
▼
January
(23)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
dont envy you all that snow.
we have had a lot of rain and warm temperatures. then all of a sudden it stpped raining but
then came the cold.
so sorry your husband is sick. not good to be sick with a winter cold.
i wonder why men hate to go to the doctor?
i need to go to the dentist myself. but i am postponing it until i am in agony, lol
Post a Comment