Today seems to have become one of those days where nothing suits me. I got up early to take the oldest to work and then off to town to drop my time sheet and do a little shopping. Wanted to get the youngest some hoodies, since I'm so tired of seeing him in the same few all the time. He said he couldn't find any he likes. Yeah. Everything he wanted has skulls and crossbones and crap like that on it and I told him no. No child of mine is going to walk around in that stuff while he's living with me. So he got nothing. I, however, found quite a few things to spend my money on, lol.
As we were coming home from Ct last night it was flurrying. I didn't think much of it because it's normal. Imagine my surprise to walk out the door and find 3" of new snow on the ground, lol. I had to take the time to clean the car off. The roads were a little slushy. I was considering having the driveway plowed, but then again, maybe not. It's all ice under this new snow and at least now we get some traction. No sliding as we come to the end of the driveway and try to stop. Hubby said to wait because it's really not that much and flurries are predicted all weekend anyway. He wants to wait until after this next storm.
The fool called right as hubby was getting up today wanting him to come to work early. What's new, right. The door to the station broke and he wants hubby to fix it. So he has to go to work 3 hours early to do that? It's not like he gets to close 3 hours early. But, that's ok. Hubby and I are going into town on Monday, and I'm going to take my time and make sure he's 3 hours late to work that day. After we get the car fixed we have to get a printer and go food shopping. I'm sure that will take most of the afternoon. Who knows how long it will take to get the car taken care of. And if we're in and out fast, I'll just drag my feet, lol.
So I have so many things I could be doing and nothing I really want to do. Hate when I get in these moods. Went shopping online and got the last book in my series. I did a book fetch with the one company I usually end up buying my books from. So, the second week of Feb should be a very busy week. That's around the week all the books and my stuff for my course should be arriving. I also placed a yarn order, but I think that will be here around the end of Feb. If hubby goes to India the end of next month, I'm getting a yarn order ready for him to, lol.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
January
(23)
- Ho hum day
- Just to much
- What a day!
- More snow and ice on the way
- Not such a bad day
- Sunday
- End of the work week
- There's a cat fish in my tank
- lifesalearningprocess
- Nothings getting done today
- Random thoughts
- Saturday
- The weekend has to be better
- A cold Wednesday
- Glad this day is almost over!!
- Taking a break
- Snowed in
- Not likin' this day
- Why, why, why
- Short day
- Yet another snow day!
- This and that
- Feeling better
-
▼
January
(23)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
No comments:
Post a Comment