Like most people, I'm glad it is the end of the week. It's been a kind of rough one. Tonight the boys go to youth group and I already rented movies for me to just relax with. We have a local movie place and the selection is usually pretty picked over. Not today though, there must have been at least 4 movies sitting there that I want to see. They are all one day rentals and I don't have that much time to watch movies. I'm hoping they will be there tomorrow when I return the ones I did rent.
The only weekend plans are to catch up on the books. Haven't cracked a book since Tuesday. And food shopping. Of course, lol. Looks like it will be a decent weekend, even though it's raining now. I was looking out my kitchen window this morning and noticed most of the snow was gone. But, what's in it's place is puddles, lol. I keep looking at my swing out there and keep hoping it will soon be dry enough, with the threat of snow gone, that I can go and sit out there.
I've decided that I'm going to go through this uncomfortable process of having my teeth done all over again. I'll have to inform work to. I think I'm going to try to start 2 weeks before hubby comes back from India, that way the small paychecks won't hurt so much. With the warmer weather coming I really want to be able to eat all the veggies we get out of the garden. It has been so hard not being able to eat salads to much. I really miss that, and so does my body, but when you have trouble chewing fruits and veggies, what can you do?
Only a few more knitting classes left. I'm really going to miss that. I was so tired last night and almost didn't go, but was glad I did. I started hubby's vest. What a project that is going to be. He better wear it, lol. After class I stopped by the station and told him I will be getting my wool order for him to take to India with him. I want wool, lol. People are already asking him to pick up some things to take over there to relatives. Me, I buy when I have the money and see something, so my collection is ongoing, lol. I always get stuff for the female relatives. He always buys lots of stuff for the men and never the women. I think that's just wrong.
Had the oldest download the bejeweled game on my ipod. Took the ipod to work today and got to play only a few hours because I didn't have much battery left, lol. I guess playing games really wears the battery down. It was a sleep all day day for my lady. She's been very wild lately, so I knew that was coming. Hope they let her sleep over the weekend so when I come back next week she's herself.
Well, that's it for my boring plans for the weekend, lol.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
February
(25)
- Frozen morning
- Glad it's Friday
- Starting to feel a little better
- Just need to get this out.............
- Trying to get myself back on track
- Hmmm............don't think I like this
- Random photo of India scenery
- The Golden Temple in India
- algie eaters
- Hubby having lunch
- To tired
- Unsettled
- Frustration, and prayer request
- Dull Monday
- What better way to spend a Saturday night
- Finally out of the dark
- Glad this day is almost over
- odds and ends
- Off to a late start
- The weekend is finally here
- Made it thorough another day
- Wednesday
- Today's agenda
- Feelin like crap
- Relaxing day
-
▼
February
(25)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
No comments:
Post a Comment