And then throw something.
Was supposed to go to the dentist office tomorrow. Yeah, right, not happening. Supposedly, the lab sent my teeth on Monday. So they say. My dentist office doesn't have them. None of their offices have them. So they say. Bottom line, I have to redo this whole process all over again. From the very beginning. This is a 5 appointment process. I now have a dentist who only works one day a week at that office. This office is 45 minutes away, there isn't an office closer. So, the way I figure it, I won't have this entire thing done until the summer again. August maybe?? Each time you send teeth to the lab, it takes 2 to 4 weeks to get them back. The only other option, is to go without.
The receptionist said that the lab would rush the teeth if I chose to redo the whole process. And it would take 2 months, tops. Like I'm stupid enough to believe that.
The other wonderful news is, the fool will be back on Friday. Hubby is going to India in the next week or so. But, I already knew that. Why, because this is exactly how things started happening before the left the last time. First, the rear in the Jeep goes, days before hubby is supposed to leave. Then we run out of oil, the heater breaks down, twice. I have the clog of the century for a week that no one can seem to take care of, the washer springs a leak, the borrowed car breaks down, and, best of all. In the 9 weeks hubby's gone, I don't get paid, 3 times!!
This nightmare is beginning again.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
February
(25)
- Frozen morning
- Glad it's Friday
- Starting to feel a little better
- Just need to get this out.............
- Trying to get myself back on track
- Hmmm............don't think I like this
- Random photo of India scenery
- The Golden Temple in India
- algie eaters
- Hubby having lunch
- To tired
- Unsettled
- Frustration, and prayer request
- Dull Monday
- What better way to spend a Saturday night
- Finally out of the dark
- Glad this day is almost over
- odds and ends
- Off to a late start
- The weekend is finally here
- Made it thorough another day
- Wednesday
- Today's agenda
- Feelin like crap
- Relaxing day
-
▼
February
(25)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
2 comments:
Dentist woes are the worse. I know I need to go and am putting it off, and I usually do NOT stall at all on things I know HAVE to be done, but, dentists ACKKKKKKKK. And then to be going thru the problems you are x4 suck. ~Mary
I am so sorry you are having all these delays with your dental office. I sure do hope they don't intend to charge you all over again!
Post a Comment