Ventured out of the house this morning, and was sorry I did. The wind was blowing and it was COLD!!! I ran right back in the house and got a warmer coat. Since I didn't go anywhere yesterday, my car was covered with snow. So, I had to uncover it. Someone did shovel a path to my car from the door though. It might have been hubby, not sure. The oldest came home from school and went right to bed. I don't think I saw him until about 9 last night. I knew he didn't feel good. He didn't go to school this morning either. I'm not going to force him, this is a nasty, wicked head cold we have. He does have to get it together for tomorrow, though.
Hubby called me shortly after I got home from work and wanted me to stop by the station and get the stuff he forgot to take home with him last night. I told him no, I just wanted to rest for a while and didn't want to go back out into that cold again. I'm home for the night now. I'm not going to bible study tonight. I had to go to the office to catch the nurse after work and since I was in town I decided to stop at the supermarket and get a few things for dinner for the next nights that are quick and easy. I normally don't buy the premade stuff, but I'm just not feeling like cooking and if left up to the boys I would get noodles if the youngest cooked and a sandwich if the oldest cooked. Don't want that either, lol. At least what I bought actually appealed to me. Maybe by Friday I'll want to cook, don't know.
The fool called yesterday morning and I answered the phone. He wanted to talk to hubby, I told him hubby was sleeping and he would call him when he got up. The fool is the cousin who hubby works with. I don't like the man and I have more colorful names for him. Anyway, he wanted hubby to come to work early because he had to go to the bank. Now, the bank closes an 4 pm. Hubby starts work at 2:30 pm. Why does he have to come to work early?? He's mad at me because I've stopped doing a lot of the running for him. I was the one making the bank deposits every day for him. I was the one running into Hudson twice a week to get the chicken they use for the sandwiches and tenders. No more. I was talking to a relatives wife and she was telling me that all the fool does is complain all the time how my hubby doesn't do anything. How the fool has to do everything. Fine, now he can. When hubby worked days, the oldest would come in and help hubby with the stocking and stuff because the fool was never there. The fool's hours were from 1 pm to 1 am. He never started until between 3 and 3:30 pm. Hubby left at 4 pm. Hubby had to stock before he left which takes about an hour, so the oldest would come in after school and start so hubby actually got done working close to his regular time. The fool became partner in November and now that he is, he does even less than he did before. If that's possible. He brought the woman back, who used to work there, so he can go to India. Hubby was told he probably can't go because there is no one to work for him. Last year when hubby went, he was gone for a little over 9 weeks and in that time, there were 3 different people working hubby's hours. Three people! What does that tell you about the fool??
I've done nothing with my class, but then again, I can't seem to be able to concentrate very well, so I guess it's best I don't bother with it. Anything I do or read I won't remember anyway. I'll just wait until I'm feeling better. Hubby told me to make an appt to get the taxes done sometime next week. I couldn't remember when he said he wanted to do it. The fool leaves on the 12th so we have to at least drop them off before then. More than likely he will be shopping all of next week so hubby will have to start working early even before the fool leaves. We wanted to do something special this year for valentines day since hubby was away this time last year, but with the fool leaving I don't think that's going to happen. I thought about maybe doing something this weekend, but it will depend on how I feel and I keep going back and forth on what I want to get him.
That's about it for now, I have laundry I have to get caught up on.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
February
(25)
- Frozen morning
- Glad it's Friday
- Starting to feel a little better
- Just need to get this out.............
- Trying to get myself back on track
- Hmmm............don't think I like this
- Random photo of India scenery
- The Golden Temple in India
- algie eaters
- Hubby having lunch
- To tired
- Unsettled
- Frustration, and prayer request
- Dull Monday
- What better way to spend a Saturday night
- Finally out of the dark
- Glad this day is almost over
- odds and ends
- Off to a late start
- The weekend is finally here
- Made it thorough another day
- Wednesday
- Today's agenda
- Feelin like crap
- Relaxing day
-
▼
February
(25)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
3 comments:
Madison,
You have a great blog and interesting. We are missing the Wednesday Prayer Meeting tonight to at Victory B.C. in Kenosha,WI,after a hectic day. With all of your 'trials and tribulations' we all ought to be thankful that we 'have a job to hate'..lol! Billions are starving right now and 'you ain't seen nothin' yet.' [sic]. True Christians can still have SOME joy and happiness waiting for the Lord.
Thanks for explaining who the 'fool' is...Ha!
Cordially,
Tom S
Disabled Vietnam Vet: 68-70.
tschuckman@aol.com
I went out with Paul to do the grocery shopping yesterday. I could not believe how cold it was! It's not supposed to be this cold in the south. :( Here's hoping we have a warm up across the country soon!
try to keep warm sweety
hugs
Sherry
Post a Comment