Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hmmm............don't think I like this

A few days ago I downloaded the new aol 9.5. I'm not likin this to much. It remembers to much, lol. Normally if I want to go somewhere I've been, like a day ago, I just pull down my history, find it and click on it. What I'm finding now is I have to click on the exact one I want. I used to go to the history and click on the dashboard and it would bring me to my blog. Now, it brings me to the last exact page I was on. I don't like that, lol. I do like that you can open multiple pages and and there is a tab at the top so you can see which is which. So far that is the only thing I have found that I really like.



I'm so tired today. I don't think I got enough sleep or something, just not feeling with it today, lol. Might go lay down for a while later. The oldest is home from work and hubby is at work. I just went to bed last night and hubby was on the phone wanting his ride home. Then, it seemed like shortly after that, the oldest was waking me for a ride to work. Must be all the interruptions in my sleep last night that is catching up to me. Tomorrow hubby has to go to a meeting with the owner and I have to have him at the owners house by 7:30 am. I'm going back to bed after. There's just no way. I've finally discovered that sleep is important. I never used to feel that way before.

We were supposed to get lots of snow today, but it's looking like it's just going to be rain with a little snow. I even stayed up to watch the late news last night and the predictions were for 4" to 7" of the white stuff. Well, the snow we had the other day is melting and it's just wet out there now. I did hear on the radio this morning mostly rain for us. Guess the storm changed track. That's fine, I really wasn't looking forward to more snow. I like the snow and the cold, but for some reason I'm starting to look forward to the milder temps. Not the heat and the humidity, just into the 50's and 60's so I can go outside with a sweat shirt on and sit on my swing and enjoy the outside. That's my favorite thing to do in the warmer weather. My swing was the best gift hubby ever got me.

Going to do some catching up on here and save the studying for tomorrow I think. I did catch a short nap and I feel so much better. For some reason I just don't sleep well at night lately. It's like I can't get comfortable enough to relax to sleep.

From the pics I posted yesterday I was bored and playing, lol. I now know there is an easier way to post pics. Oh well, you learn by trial and error. Still have to play with the sizing of them and probably other stuff, but I'm slowly learning. When I want to do this stuff I never have the time to actually sit down and do it so I thought since I really didn't have anything else I wanted to do, now was the time to at least set some things up so when I want to post a pic, I'll be able to.

Hubby's still wanting to go to India next month. Not sure if it's going to happen. He was telling me yesterday that the owner told him he could go, when the fool comes back. The fool is supposed to be back on Friday of this week. Hubby was saying something about maybe the fool won't be back until the first week in March. If he comes back then, hubby won't be able to go. His friends daughter is getting married on the 10th of March. There's talk of the fool coming back the 5th of March. Not enough time for hubby to go. Hubby was saying his friend would be way to mad since he postponed his daughters wedding so hubby could be there. I can see the guy getting upset, but I would think the guy would understand. I'd hope. Hubby was saying he would go around November instead to see a holiday celebration they have over there. It's a big celebration, similar to our Christmas. He said it's been 12 years since he's been in India to see that celebration. I'd rather he go then. He can take the time to save the money and maybe not have to borrow from the owner for the trip. He's already been saving money to use while he's over there. This way he would have more. He would also be able to take the oldest with him. The oldest wants in the worst way to go. It would be a nice thing for the 2 of them to go and the weather is not to hot at that time. So, we'll see what happens with that.

The kids go back to school tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to that, lol. Now, if they would just go to school every day until June, I'd be a happy mom, lol!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.