Well, I'm slowly beginning to recover from my melt down from yesterday. Still terribly annoyed about the situation, but I haven't made any decisions, yet. I should know, for sure, on Monday when hubby will be leaving for India. And how long. I figure if I start this process all over again, and the lab is true to it's word, and puts a rush on things, I should be done by May. Still another 2 months at most. I was told a month and a half to 2 months. That means by the time hubby might be getting back, I'll have my teeth done. He has to be back by May because I've decided that I'm going on the retreat with the church, even if my mother doesn't go.
Unfortunately, if I go while hubby's away, then I have a short pay week, every week because it about amounts to weekly dentist appts. This is totally lost on hubby. He says to use the tax money if I need it. Well, we just filed. By the time he gets back the tax money will be here. A lot of good that will do me then. But, the mans drinking heavily again so I don't know why I was expecting anything else.
I went to Bible study last night. While I was out someone had called and I just assumed that it was cancelled. Then I talked to the one who answered the phone and got the message I was supposed to return the call. Ooooohhhhhh. She was just calling to see if I was coming since I wasn't in church on Sunday. The she calls back a little while later about wanting to pick me and the boys up because she had to get my neighbor to. Ok, ok Lord, I get it, I'm supposed to be at Bible study. It was pretty much about "spear throwers." Basically they talked a lot about how so many couples have problems in their marriages drinking, abuse, etc. There is one church around this area that had such a problem with this that they started weekly counselling sessions for the couples in the church. But, even though I took notes, the one thing I remember was , God is in control, I'm not. God was giving me a not so subtle message which is why I needed to be there.
I started to lose it so badly yesterday because the last time I went through this I failed the test God gave me miserably. And what happens when you fail a test? You have to do it again. Guess I have to redo my test again this year. The good thing about this is, if I do what I'm supposed to, I won't be put through this again.
Now, to remember that and do it, lol.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
February
(25)
- Frozen morning
- Glad it's Friday
- Starting to feel a little better
- Just need to get this out.............
- Trying to get myself back on track
- Hmmm............don't think I like this
- Random photo of India scenery
- The Golden Temple in India
- algie eaters
- Hubby having lunch
- To tired
- Unsettled
- Frustration, and prayer request
- Dull Monday
- What better way to spend a Saturday night
- Finally out of the dark
- Glad this day is almost over
- odds and ends
- Off to a late start
- The weekend is finally here
- Made it thorough another day
- Wednesday
- Today's agenda
- Feelin like crap
- Relaxing day
-
▼
February
(25)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
No comments:
Post a Comment