Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hubby having lunch

Hubby having lunch
So I'm doing a little playing on here while I take my break from studying. I have a lot of pics to get off the camera before hubby goes back to India and some I've wanted to post for a while. This was a test pic, lol. Had to make sure everything's working right before I go and put a lot of them in, right?

This is of hubby around February of last year over in India at his Uncles house having lunch. Everything is done outside because it is so hot there. Notice the things off to the side that look like cots? They are used as tables during the day, seats for company, and for sleeping at night. Talk about multi-purpose, lol. I understand now why hubby was constantally complaining about not sleeping at night. They look so uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

I am reading your back posts. Seems your hubby is from Punjab. Is he a Christian?

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.