This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Another Monday
Today was one of those hit the floor running days. The oldest had to work. He has to be at work at 8:30 am. He woke me up at 8:20 am. It takes 10 minutes to get there. ggggggrrrrrrr My alarm was going off, but I kept hitting the snooze button. I'm not one of those people who can just jump right out of bed and go. I'm slow and pokie and need time to wake up. Lots and lots of time. It was close to 9 am when I got back home so I had an hour in a half to get myself ready for work. Since I thought I had a lot of "time" I decided to wash 2 loads of laundry, do the dishes and sweep and wet mop the floors. By the time I did all this and looked at the clock, it was 10:15. Now, I'm running late! Had to be out the door by 10:30 because works now a 30 minute drive. So I had to rush.
Note to self:
will get up shortly after the alarm goes off.
will leave a chore list for the youngest
will have tea ready to take with me when I drop the oldest off
will make lunch the night before
will start ONE load of laundry
will not do any cleaning before work, isn't that why I have kids, lol??????
Yeah right, now all I have to do is follow through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
July
(26)
- My weekend has started
- Water, water everywhere!
- Another Monday
- Easy day
- Not much going on
- TGIF
- Thursday already
- Summer like weather
- Getting it together................
- Productive weekend
- First pickin of the season!
- Scavenger hunt
- Nice day
- Confusion, confusion, and more confusion
- Last night we had some major storms roll through h...
- Not much goin on
- Maybe I shouldn't have done that
- Not much going on
- Unseasonably cool
- New toy?????
- Sllloooowwwwllllyyyyy coming around.................
- Happy 4th!
- What nerve..........................
- The sun is finally shining!!
- Just not getting along..............
- Bored
-
▼
July
(26)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

1 comment:
Hope you are having a good day after that rushed start
Post a Comment