Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday already




Finally made it to Bible study last night. Always interesting, but it was so stuffy in there! Only the front and back doors to the building were open. No windows! I made sure I sat by the open door to the room hoping for a little air circulation. I like that church but I think with all the heat they insist on keeping in the buildings I'm beginning to wonder if they are trying to sweat the weight off me, lol. By the end of the night the woman sitting next to me was fanning herself, but she had jeans on and sandals with socks on to. Just looking at her made me hot.

Hubby worked for about an hour and a half yesterday just doing an order and he was beat when he got home. I figured he would be. His fever has finally broken so that's good. He has to work this afternoon because of it being grocery day. They get groceries in once a week and it all has to be put out on the same day. Makes it rough if it's a big order, so they will take all the help they can get.

We put the window ac's in yesterday so now my house is nice and cool. Hubby gave me a little bit of a hard time about it but he keeps saying the ac guy is coming to fix the ac and I've yet to see the man so.................................... I go back to work on Monday, really don't want to, lol. I'm likin staying home and doing whatever. Lately, with hubby being home at night now, he's gotten me into staying up late with him. I was trying to get myself back on some kind of schedule of going to bed at a certain time and getting up at the same time every day. This way I can at least get the laundry washed and hung out before I go to work and a few odds and ends. Going to bed later than normal just throws everything off and I don't want to get up until around 10 or so. Not good come next week when I'll have to be at work by 11 am with a 30 minute drive. I got almost all of my reading done yesterday. All I have left is the conclusion to read and I'm done. Right on track. Tonight is knitting, debating on going. I should go since it's been a while, but for some reason today I just feel kind of out of it. I think I've gotten used to being home a lot now.

The oldest went to work at the station this morning since his boss called last night and said he wasn't working today either. The fool has been opening in the morning but having the kid, who is working nights for hubby, come in at 9 am and work until 11am to make the chicken and help with lunch. Then he goes back upstairs and sleeps until he has to be back to work at 5 pm and work until closing at 2:30 am. What a crappie schedule all because the fool is lazy. I know this kid can't wait until hubby comes back to work.



Well, guess I need to do something productive today :) For some reason the cat is glued to my ankles this morning. She has been pestering me all morning long. Don't know what she wants since I fed her, watered her, gave her a treat and held her for a while. Right now she's laying between my feet and the legs on my chair. Sure hope her tail is out of the way when I go to roll the chair back!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.