
After a few days of laying in bed, I'm tired of being in bed. I'm feeling better, but just so tired. Got no sleep at all last night because every time I would lay down, I would start to cough and cough, and my head would just pound. So, went to the doc this morning. You know I was desperate if I went to the doc being almost sure I have the flu, but I just wanted something for the cough and the headache. Nothing takes the headache away, just takes the edge off. My stomach is finally not giving me so much trouble so I'm getting better. Just not fast enough.
I have to say hubby has really been stepping up to the plate. Him and his lazy relative he works with. They are doing the errands, taking the kids to work, picking them up and doing whatever else needs to be done. But, I do keep hearing them telling the boys they sure hope I start feeling better soon, lol. I sort of feel bad for hubby because I know just how hard it is to do all this running and work, but then maybe he will get a reality check of just how much I really do to. Hubby got up this morning and took the oldest to work, then I called the doc and took the earliest appt I could get, so an hour and a half later he was taking me to the doctors. Then, since I had scripts that had to be filled in town, he took a shower and him and the youngest went to get them filled and go food shopping. By the time he got back it was time for him to go to work. Maybe he's thinking if he pushes through these few days I'll be feeling better and his life can get back to normal, lol. He has been complaining about feeling like he's running a temp, but I seriously think its from the drinking. He's not coughing or showing any other signs of being sick. The oldest, however, is doing a lot of coughing. Him I have to keep an eye on. I started with a temp and coughing. I didn't pay much mind to the temp because of my allergies and a temp is common. The coughing I thought maybe was the start of a really bad chest cold. The youngest just got over a nasty cold. But not for me, I got the package deal, lol. The youngest has been really good about doing the cooking and the laundry. So glad. The oldest can't even make tea, lol. Well he can, but it's really, really bad. Don't know how you can mess that up but he knows. So today is the first day I've been up all day. That's because my back hurts and my neck just aches from trying to sleep sitting up. Doc gave me two things for the cough, one for daytime and one for nights, to make me sleep. Sure hope they work because all I want to do is just lay down, relax and sleep. All night.
Now that my concentration has come back some,I was looking over my stuff for class. Not attempting it because I can't concentrate that well yet and I really am tired. But, don't ask me why, but I suddenly realized that there is no way I can be done this class by October. I'm not even half way through the book, plus I have a 1,000 word minimum paper to write that goes along with my final. Not to mention the final. Loosing all this time was stressing me out, but I never would have been able to do it had I not gotten sick. So, I'm giving myself as much time as I need. That is why it's a self paced course. I finish when I finish and then I'm thinking maybe I'll take the next course they have after this one, and then I'll think about transferring. The next course is really what I wanted to do anyway, but first things first.
Now I'm off to do a little organizing with the bills and stuff that has come in lately. Don't want to misplace one, especially a credit card bill!
No comments:
Post a Comment