
Guess what's for dinner tonight!
So, while I was on my "break" I ventured outside to get some veggies out of the garden. First of the season. I only saw one hot pepper ready for pickin and thought for sure hubby would grab that but it's still here. I picked some fresh herbs so we will have the zucchini sauteed with onions and the fresh herbs. Hubby wants some of the zucchini so I will send the hot pepper along with his food tonight. Unless it's storming really bad, then he will get it tomorrow. Predictions are for strong storms tonight since it's quite humid outside now and there's a cold front moving in.
I've spent most of my day with my nose in a book. Trying to get this next chapter done. It's done, I just have to do the study sheet that goes with it now. The new books I ordered came in the mail today, so had to sit down and browse through them for a while. Of course, they sent a new catalog. Temptation, temptation! I only got half way through one of the catalogs and had to stop. I could be going through those catalogs all day, and I just don't have the time for that today. I want to finish this chapter so I can work on my shorts over the weekend. Sadly, my time off is coming to an end. I go back to work Friday of next week :( I've really enjoyed this time off. Just getting started on enjoying my days, but it's only until August 31, then I may be off for a while again. Or not, who knows. I know hubby's enjoying having me home more, I asked him if I had to go back to work. Just feeling him out on this because I know what he's going to say. He still thinks I'll be bored staying home! All he said was everybody has to work. Ok, didn't tell me how much I have to work :) I did tell him I really want to use this time for school, so I'll let him think about this for a while and question himlater.
Not going knitting tonight. Really feel I should, but the class is more important. Finishing this chapter means a free weekend. I like that better, lol.
1 comment:
The veggies look nice and fresh.
Zuchchinis are very expensive here. I want to grow mine
Post a Comment