
Today's just one of those days. Haven't done to much, but have a few things I need to do. Went and did a little shopping this morning and had to come home and have a nap! Still get so tired so fast. The boys are dragging their feet making me come after them every few minutes because they aren't finishing anything. It seems like now that I'm up and around again they think they don't have to do anything again. NOT!
It's not as humid today as I thought it was going to be. That's good, I wasn't looking forward to sitting and sweating all day. The weather has been really nice, not sure how much longer this is going to go on but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
There's a ton of laundry waiting for me. I did one load this morning and hung it outside, but it's clouding up so brought it in. It's mostly dry so that's good, but I seem to be the one nominated to fold it all. Not to mention the load in the dryer I've asked every kid in this house to take care of. Looks like they are going to be losing their tv privileges. And other things if they aren't careful. The youngest main complaint is he's tired of doing dishes, and hanging up the laundry. And I'm not??
Found zucchini in the fridge so I'll make zucchini with spaghetti. It's been a while since I made that and I'm in the mood for it. I was going to grill burgers, but it's really clouding up out there now, so I'll just play it safe and cook inside. Maybe tomorrow we'll do the burgers. I need to food shop. I'm thinking tomorrow after church. That way I can get the fridge and freezer sorted through first. I keep thinking I only have a few days to do all these things that need to be done. I'm forgetting I'm not working right now and I have everyday. Feels weird.
Well, I have sons to get moving and I have ironing to do for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment