
I hope everyone has a nice Independence day this year.

As for me, well, I'm not feeling so great. I think it's a really nasty chest cold that is really getting me. I was coughing a lot yesterday and towards evening, I knew I was running a low grade temp. And the body aches! Not a thing here for a cold other than Tylenol. Drank lots of water through the night, so not a whole lot of sleep. This morning my nose is starting to get stuffed up. Wasn't that way last night, but I'm just going to hang out on the sofa in front of the tv today and let the guys wait on me, lol.
At some point this weekend I have to take a ride into town and drop my time sheet. Going to put that off until tomorrow. I might be feeling a little better by then. I hope. You know I feel bad when I don't want to hop in the car and drive 5 minutes to the grocery store to get something to take care of all my problems, lol.
It's looking like it might be a nice day today. Mostly cloudy, but with a nice cool breeze going. Not a lot of sun. We are still in that showers possible range of weather. It clouded up yesterday afternoon, late and we got a few sprinkles. Then around dinner time a few downpours. But at least most of the day was nice and I got out in it. It won't make me crazy to sit inside on a cloudy day like a sunny day would.
Well, I'm climbing back into bed for a while....................

1 comment:
Get well soon madison. Its the weather.
Post a Comment