Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Getting it together................

At least I hope I am, lol. Had a very hard time getting out of bed yesterday. Finally got up about 10 am. I don't like getting up that late because then half the morning is gone and I don't get much done. Felt really tired all day. Hubby went to work the night before and I picked him up around 1 am because I just couldn't sleep. That and the man had a temp of 102 when he went to work. I was so angry that he went and the fool made him go. Had that been me I would have said I wasn't going and nothing, nothing would have changed my mind about that! But, not hubby. So, since the oldest didn't have to work yesterday I sent him with hubby to do the cleaning, stocking of the coolers, etc. I told hubby to sit and do nothing but run the register. Not sure if he did or not, but he didn't go to work yesterday, so I know even working 4 hours the other night was to much for him.


Yesterday we got him to the doc. Our regular doc is on vacation until Friday so we had to go see the covering doc. One thing I really didn't like was the fact that since hubby wasn't a regular patient of this guy, hubby had to wait until all the regular patients were seen before he was. Two hours later we are finally out of the doc office, and he was the last appt. Nothing irritates me more than having to wait, especially in a waiting room. They guy gave him a script for an antibiotic and something for the cough. Same cough stuff I had. He must think hubby has bronchitis, or something because he wants him to get a chest x-ray to. So, it's not just a cold. I asked hubby what the doc said he thinks he has and hubby couldn't remember, lol. Well you don't get an antibiotic for the cold or the flu so................ If hubby can find his ins card we will get the x-ray done today, if not then another time. He was searching for his card before we went to the docs yesterday and couldn't find it. He accused me of having it in my wallet. Um, no I gave you your cards thinking you could be responsible for them. Guess I thought wrong :) I don't know where he put it and I'm not looking for it. I have enough to do as it is.


After some errands, laundry and waiting for the doc to return my call, I only got about 2 pages read yesterday. It was late when we finally got home and I was hungry! Yesterday was a bad, bad eating day. I had my tea when I got up and out the door I went. No breakfast, not good for me. By the time I got home and settled I had a sandwich around 1:30. For some reason that thing just hit my stomach like a brick. And I didn't even eat all of it. By 4:00 when we left for hubby's doc appt I was still feeling full so I didn't even bring anything with me. Not even a bottle of water, which is unusual. We got home around 7:45 and I was hungry then. I stopped for a bottle of water and hubby needed something to take his pills with. I was going to have a salad and the leftover zucchini for dinner but wanted hard boiled eggs for the salad so I ate the zucchini while I was waiting for the eggs. The zucchini filled me up so I didn't have the salad. I do know better and I knew I was headed for trouble later. Around midnight my stomach was growling so bad I had to get up. I had a glass of chocolate milk and 2 graham crackers. I was fine after that. I was really craving that salad then, but I knew I would never sleep if I did that. By the time I crawled back into bed, after 1 am, I slept really well. The alarm went off at 7:30 but I got up around 8 am. Right on schedule.


Dropped the oldest off to work. I don't think they are working but the boss said something about going around the county. Fine, anything to get that kid out of my hair, lol! I need to head to the office today and while in town I have to get the youngest glasses fixed. The boys were fighting on opposite sides of a door and well.............someone got the door shoved in his face and his glasses broken. So glad I got the lifetime warranty on them and the shatter free lenses. He has 2 pairs, but the one pair he's wearing are a little bent. Wearable, but................ So, one pair to be tweaked and the other need to be totally replaced because they are in pieces. I'm going to try to get everything done this morning so I have the afternoon to work on my reading. That's the plan anyway, lol!

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Working with that high temp.My goodness Mr must be fagged out.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.